Sunday, August 23, 2009

Times have certainly changed.

Boy, when I was seven, cautiously printing with my Primary Printer No.1 Pencil in my lock and key diary with with the carousel on the front, I never thought I'd one day be typing my thoughts on a computer, much less on the world wide web for everyone to see.  So much for the lock and key.  After being inspired by the blogs of a few friends, I have finally succumb to this phenomenon called blogging.  I have refrained from the whole blogging thing since I first heard about it because a) facebook is enough of a time sucker, and because b) who really cares about what I have to say?  But, having a husband that works long shifts and a two year old whose conversations are focused mainly on his lunch menu, his current favourite movie, and how to use the potty, I can now totally understand why people, specifically young moms like myself, turn to blogging.

So, for what its worth, these are my thoughts.  Read them or don't read them.  Doesn't matter to me.  I said that this year I wanted to stretch myself and to do something outside of my comfort zone, this would certainly be it.

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment