Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baby Has Arrived!

Wow!  It's been a while since I've been on here.  I guess I've had some better things to occupy my time with other than sitting in front of the computer - one of which things, would be our new baby boy!

Micah arrived a little early, at 9:28am on August 25th, 2010, and I couldn't be more thrilled to not have to hang on another three weeks!  I had a feeling, one way or another, he was going to be coming early.  It turned out I had preeclampsia and they decided to do an emergency induction to get him out before my health took a turn for the worse.  After a not too difficult 11 hours of labour (Yay for epidurals!), Micah arrived a healthy 7lbs 11oz and 20 1/2" long.  We went home the next day, and so our new life as a family of four, began!

Daddy's idea of labour . . .

Fruit of Mommy's labour . . .
(Hospital pictures are never flattering!)

At long last, after much anticipation, Big Brother meets Little Brother!

Our precious wee boy, finally home!


1 comment: